Missed the Africa RISING Learning Event 2019? You can access all the material here
We understand, that sometimes, it is not possible to keep up with all items and discussions at meetings. But you don’t need to worry. We have got you covered. Below is a list of links to where we have archived all the presentations, discussions, and photos from the Africa RISING Learning Event 2019 for your reading and viewing pleasure – at your pace.
- Meeting notes are captured on the event wiki page.
- You can also view or download our repertoire of elegant photos from the event.
- PowerPoint presentations and posters from the meeting are also downloadable. Just click on the titles below.
- Operationalizing ‘adoption’ in the Africa RISING Program– Haroon Sseguya, International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Harmonization and cross-program learning– Irmgard Hoeschle-Zeledon, IITA
- Communication and knowledge management in Africa RISING– Jonathan Odhong, IITA
- Monitoring, data management, and impact assessment in Africa RISING– Beliyou Haile, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- Lessons from the SIAF workshop 29 Oct – 02 Nov 2018 in Accra, Ghana– Mateete Bekunda, IITA
- How to create and nurture effective partnerships– Micter Chaola, Catholic Relief Services, Malawi
- How can research partner with development partners better?– Likawent Yehyis, Amhara Agricultural Research Institute, Ethiopia
- Program Coordination Team (PCT) decisions 2018/2019– Siboniso Moyo, International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI)
- Systems research for agriculture—A call to action– Peter Throne, ILRI
- Experiences with implementation of the Sustainable Intensification Assessment Framework (SIAF): An example analysis from Ethiopia– Lulsegad Temene, International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT)
- Sustainable intensification of groundnut production in northern Ghana– Nurudeen Abdul Rahman, IITA
- Experiences with implementing the Sustainable Intensification Assessment Framework (SIAF) in East and Southern Africa– Lieven Claessens, IITA
- The Feed the Future Sustainable Intensification Innovation Lab activities in Tanzania
- The Sustainable Intensification Assessment Framework
- The Feed the Future Sustainable Intensification Innovation Lab activities in Senegal
- The Feed the Future Sustainable Intensification Innovation Lab activities in Ethiopia
- The Feed the Future Sustainable Intensification Innovation Lab activities in Cambodia
- The Feed the Future Sustainable Intensification Innovation Lab activities in Burkina Faso
- The Feed the Future Sustainable Intensification Innovation Lab activities in Bangladesh
- Appropriate scale mechanization consortium
- Mechanized rice production in Bangladesh: Utilization of the SI Assessment Framework for system analyses.
- Improved Production System in the Polders of Bangladesh through Community Water Management
- Utilization of the SI Assessment Framework for System Analyses – Burkina Faso
- Foregrounding Gender in the SI Assessment Framework for Systems Analyses.
- Small-scale Irrigation Water Management: SI Assessment Framework for Systems Analyses
- Sustainable Intensification Assessment Framework for Dual Purpose Millet and Livestock Integration in Senegal
- Raising the Crop Response: Bidirectional Learning to Catalyze Sustainable Intensification at Multiple Scales
- Geospatial Techniques for Measuring SI Assessment Indicators